It appears that your cart is currently empty
- Tired of feeling emotionally disconnected from your mate?
- Tired of talking but not feeling heard?
- Tired of the same reoccurring conflicts never being resolved?
- Tired of being on separate pages when it comes to intimacy?
- Tired of fighting the maze of resentment to try and connect with your mate?
The Couples Sauna is a private, online learning community created for committed couples who are ready to identify the areas in their relationship that need attention, create goals for the future, and do the necessary inside work.
Under the guidance of Certified Marriage Counselor and Relationship Expert, Love McPherson, and co-hosted by Linal Harris, Certified Life Coach and Media Personality, members attend weekly, virtual group sessions that target specific areas in their relationship that need work and provide the necessary training and skills to grow, improve and succeed.
- You will receive some of the most critical strategies and solutions researched by renowned psychologists to reshape your relationship intelligence.
- You will learn the stages of conflict and how to resolve differences of opinions more calmly and assertively in order to achieve a win/win.
- You will learn how to no longer harbor feelings of resentment, anger, or frustration towards your mate. You’ll learn how to forgive your partner and yourself.
- You’ll learn how to use transparency and open communication to intensify your connection, intimacy and sexual desires with your mate.
- You will feel loved by your mate and you will be able to master loving your mate correctly by understanding each other’s love language.
- You’ll learn how to rekindle the flames that have dwindled or gone out of your relationship.
- You will learn what a man needs and what a woman needs and how to make it happen.
- You will learn the work that must be done by both partners to recover from betrayal and cheating.
- You could finally stop the petty fights and bickering with your partner and communicate conflict respectfully.
- You’ll learn how to have fun together, create dreams for the future and look forward to spending quality time together!
- You’ll learn how to make your relationship a priority while balancing “us time” and “me time.”
- 8 Weekly Virtual Classes
- 8 Weekly LIVE Q&A Sessions, where you will interact with Love LIVE. You'll be able to ask questions and get answers.*
- Weekly Homework Assignments
- Weekly Empowerment Messages
*You will have the opportunity to remain anonymous.
The Couples Sauna begins Thursday, February 3, at 8PM CST.
Troubles of the Heart: Resentment, Unforgiveness, Criticism, and Defensiveness
Help! My Mate is Not Loving Me in My Love Language
The Toxicity Test
How to Fall Back in Love When You’re Over It
SEXPECTATIONS: Where Did the Intimacy Go?
How to Talk and Feel Heard: Proper Word Choices, Voice Tone, Body Language, and Listening Techniques