It appears that your cart is currently empty
- Tired of watching others find the ideal mate and wondering when it will be your turn?
- Tired of attracting raggedies?
- Tired of getting into relationships that don’t serve you?
- Tired of not knowing if you can trust your picker?
The Dating Gym is a private, online learning community created for dedicated singles who are ready to identify the areas in their dating life that need improvement, develop their relationship intelligence and do the necessary inside work.
Under the guidance of Certified Marriage Counselor and Relationship Expert, Love McPherson, and co-hosted by Linal Harris, Certified Life Coach and Media Personality, members attend weekly, virtual group sessions that address specific areas of their dating life that need work and provide the necessary training and techniques to make improvements, heal and create the relationship they want.
- You will finally learn why you keep attracting the wrong mate, and what to do when they come your way.
- You’ll learn healthy dating boundaries that are created and enforced with self-love rather than with your fears.
- You’ll have the ability to clearly know the difference between Red Flags and Insecurities and the proper way to respond to both.
- You’ll receive breakthrough techniques to master the top 5 skills for a Healthy Relationship.
- You will learn to maneuver confidently through the 5 stages of relationships, therefore eliminating the anxiety of not knowing where your relationship stands.
- You will learn to create “a list” for a mate that speaks to your deepest needs and learn the skills to match your mate’s performance.
- 8 Weekly Virtual Classes
- 8 Weekly LIVE Q&A Sessions, where you will interact with Love LIVE. You'll be able to ask questions and get answers.*
- Weekly Homework Assignments
- Weekly Empowerment Messages
*You will have the opportunity to remain anonymous.
The Dating Gym begins on Wednesday, February 2 at 8PM CST.
I Keep Attracting Raggedies: The Relationship Law of Attraction
The 5 Stages of Dating
Where They at Though?: How To Position Yourself To Be Seen
Red Flags vs. Insecurities: Is It a Red Flag or Is It My Own Insecurity?
Fight or Flight: Do I Stay or Should I Go?
The List: How To Know If a Person Is Husband/Wife Material
Get Over It: How To Deal with Ties To Your Past
Top 5 Skills for a Healthy Relationship
Why Do I Want to Get Married?